Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Month summary: April 2017



At the start of every month I will make a small summary of my previous month. I will report my passive incomes and then will make a small summary what I think about the previous month, check for mistakes that have been made and how to improve my portfolio in the future.

Passive income: 541,2 EUR

Stocks- 464,5 EUR
TKM1T 408,87 EUR
MAIN 11,01 USD
KO 18,87 USD
MO 20,74 USD
O 9,86 USD

P2P lending-
Mintos- 68,22 EUR
Bondora- 6,46 EUR
Viventor- 0,27 EUR

Real estate crowdfunding-
Estateguru- 1,67 EUR

Savings from income 89%

Short summary:
This April was the coldest one in last 40 years...I can wait for the weather to get warm enough for shorts and t-shirts. I also got a nice motivation spike and started training more seriously to take part in UCI world cups and maybe euro + world championships in 2018!
Stocks made a nice bump in active income as TKM1T paid its annual dividend! Wish I could get that amount every month already :) hopefully it wont take very long to get there!
Just got to keep saving and investing!


3 comments:

  1. What do you do for a living that you can afford to save 89% of your income? I watched your portfolio and it is growing every month around ~2500€. Your salary must be quite high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanna BOOST your internet PASSIVE INCOME? On Auto-Pilot??
    Here's the Most POWERFUL Tool for Super Affiliates ►►► CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walmart signs term sheet for buying a majority stake in Flipkart. click here for Equity Tips

    ReplyDelete