Monday, February 15, 2016

Stock buy!

Last week I bought 68 shares of Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) at the price of 31,7 USD per share. The yield should be a bit over 7,10% which is good for a REIT. This week the price has dropped a bit like a lot of other stocks, cant wait to buy more stocks especially when theyre on a discount now! My plan is to continue buying more whenever I can. Some say its better to wait for bigger price drops at the moment though.
We will see what happens, stock market is in a very interesting situation at the moment for sure.


2 comments:

  1. Nice buy -- I own some share of OHI in my portfolio. You're getting in on an excellent cost basis, much better than mine! Take care and best of luck.

    Cheers
    FerdiS, DivGro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I get a lot of stock info from your blog. Really easy to compare different stocks there as a lot of them in your watch list are also on my own watch list.
      Keep up the good work! :)

      Delete